15 November 2006

Still in Texas...

So we get to the airport this morning and find that our flight to Dallas has been cancelled due to high winds. After an hour I finally make it up to the ticket counter just to have some guy tell me that I can fly to Dallas today, spend the night, and then leave for Tokyo tomorrow. I had to control myself from jumping over the counter and screaming at him. Instead I just said that I refused to do that with a baby and I would be back tomorrow. So we drove the hour and a half back to my parent's with plans to make the trip again at 5:30am, fun! I had to call Shannon to inform her that I would no longer need a ride on Thursday night, would need her to cancel Crazy's CDC reservation as well as my catscan, and oh yeah, could she pick us up on Friday? The poor girl is being waaaayy to kind. I'll make it up to you Shannon, I promise!

So I realize that I've been slacking on my posts since I've been in Texas. I will go back and fill in the holes once I get home and recover from the shock of how much money I spent. It's a good thing Hubby doesn't know how to check the credit cards online. I'm mailing 10 boxes back to myself and they are far from being small. Outlet malls are evil...

No comments: