Yes, this post is several weeks old but at least I'm getting around to it. Badman Ball was April 21st. I remember the date because Hubby left for San Diego the next day. I have to say the event was much better than last year. Although that could be because last year I had the WORST case of strep EVER!! This year I just had a couple of drinks! Can you tell?Here's the typical couple picture. Hubby was actually quite the attentive husband that night. It was "Can I get you another drink?, Do you want some more food?, Is there anything else I can do for you baby?" He wasn't in trouble or anything. Hmmm, oh wait, maybe it was because he felt bad knowing he'd be leaving me to deal with a screaming toddler for the next few weeks. Oh well, I'll take what I can get.

And now a fun little picture to make everyone wish they were there! (Or glad they weren't)
Don't even ask what we were doing. Just use your imagination, it's more fun that way...
No comments:
Post a Comment