18 June 2010

Baby Beluga

So Boo's favorite song of all time is Raffi's "Baby Beluga."  We have a book that is the illustrated song that she just LOVES!  I'm ready to throw the book away and scream the next time she requests the song sung.  I am no longer a fan of that little white whale.  She wants the song sung to her at least 3 times a day, on the way to daycare, on the way home from daycare and before she goes to sleep.  Hubby's not allowed to sing it either, I have to!  It's so bad that the other night I went to bed and couldn't go to sleep because the words to that song kept going through my head over and over.  I think I'm losing it!  One thing is for sure, we won't be vacationing to Sea World any time soon because I don't want to see any whales, let alone a white one.

1 comment:

Pearl said...

You can see Baby Beluga in person at the MN Zoo! The only reason I know this is it was my favorite Raffi song as a kid and I always loved seeing him at the zoo.