Merry Christmas! We celebrated Christmas in our new house by ourselves this year. One of Crazy's friends from school was nice enough to invite our family to their family's Christmas party. They truly go all out for their party. Santa makes a visit (one of the best Santa's I've ever seen) and not only gives each child a present, but allows them to sit and talk his ear off if they want to. I made the girls Christmas pillowcase dresses and matching satin flower headbands to wear to the party. I have the need to match them as much as possible while they are still young enough to let me.
Next up was Hiccup. After the success of Boo with Santa we were going to be happy with two out of three kids liking Santa. Well Hiccup became our first child to love Santa the very first time she met him.
If you look closely you'll see that she has some of his beard in her hand. She was fascinated by his beard and kept playing with it. Santa held her for a long time because everyone in the room thought that it was beyond adorable the way she was smiling and interacting with him. I have to agree!
We had a fantastic holiday and hope that everyone had one as well. From our family to yours, Merry Christmas!




No comments:
Post a Comment