14 February 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!  We're not normally a big Valentine's Day family, mostly because Hubby tends to ignore the day, but this year I was excited for Valentine's Day.  Why you ask?  Because about two weeks ago I got a package in the mail from my talented Aunt D and opened it up to find these:


 She made the girls matching Valentine's Day outfits!  I LOVE them!  I'm a huge fan of matching the girls so I was beyond thrilled to get these outfits.  Boo loved her Valentine's Day "costume" as she liked to call it.  She got to wear her's twice, once for her Valentine's Day party at school and then actually on Valentine's  Day.  She was just as excited as me to find out she would match Hiccup.  To finish with the Valentine's Day theme I attempted to fix Boo's hair into a heart.  It was difficult because her hair is so fine and because it's slightly layered but I think it turned out okay.  All that really matters is that she loved having a heart in her hair.

Of course we can't leave out Mr. R.  He asked if he had a Valentine's Day outfit and I told him he could just wear a red shirt.  So a red dragon shirt it was.
He was excited about the big Kiss we got them for a Valentine's Day treat.  It was fun going through the kids' Valentines from school and eating their unwanted candy.  That's a tough job you know!  Hoping you all have a great Valentine's Day!  XOXOXO

No comments: