Mr. R got his third, and hopefully final, set of casts on this morning. There was some improvement in his ankle movement when they took off his old casts. He could actually bend his foot past 90 degrees. The nurse who put this set of casts on did a great job bending his feet. His toes are at least an inch off the floor. He chose to go with black and orange casts, non-waterproof. I was thinking everyone would think Halloween when they saw them, but one of my friends reminded me that he was wearing the colors of Oklahoma State University. OSU is my dad's alma mater so I guess this set will be dedicated to him. Unfortunately he'll have to wear this set of casts to school. Thankfully it'll only be the first day though, and only part of it at that, because I'll be picking him up early for his next appointment to get them removed. I'm hoping for some awesome results this time!

No comments:
Post a Comment