30 March 2013

Happy Easter!

We were so blessed that Hubby came home before Easter!  We were able to enjoy the neighborhood Easter egg hunt this weekend and all the usual Easter festivities as a family.  My mom once again made the girls' adorable Easter dresses.  I had bought the dress pattern in the fall at the quilt festival and she picked out the material and did the actual sewing.  I think they turned out so cute!  I just love matching the girls and coordinating Mr. R's outfit with them.  Not too many more years of that left before they start complaining! 

Hiccup's face when she opened her egg makes me laugh every time

LOVE the sisterly love happening here
This picture warms my heart!
Hoping everyone enjoyed a wonderful day!  Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Pearl said...

Those are the cutest Easter dresses!

Pearl said...

Those are the cutest Easter dresses!