07 February 2007
Happy Birthday Crazy!
My baby turned 1!!!! I can't believe he's one. What's even more unbelieveable is that I made it through a whole year of mommyhood. Since Hubby is gone on cruise we didn't really do a whole lot for his birthday. We'll probably have a small "party" (yeah we're going to be one of those couples that throws a party for a child who could care less) when Hubby's home. We had to acknowledge his birthday though, so my mom was there and Shannon came by for a cupcake. I bought him two helium balloons which were a big hit. Unfortunately Crazy picked his birthday to start cutting two molars. He was not a happy camper. He mostly walked aimlessly around the house crying. We finally took his temperature and found out he was running a fever. Out came the Tylenol and cold teethers. I'm glad he won't remember this birthday because it wouldn't be a very pleasant memory.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I definitely think congratulations are in order for your first year of mommyhood! Well done!!!!
Poor Ryan - he definitely doesn't look like a happy camper. Maybe you should have baked the Tylenol right into the cupcake. ;)
Hope he feels better soon!!!
Yay! You made it through Year 1! And so did Ryan! :)
I love that picture, that is hysterical :)
Post a Comment