So Hubby's home now. It was a great homecoming. Crazy and I managed to arrive at the squadron five minutes before his bus showed up. It was so adorable watching Crazy run up to Hubby to give him a hug and a kiss. He was so excited to have his Daddy home he powered through his nap time by eating a huge piece of pizza (he's never eaten pizza but as soon as Hubby offers it to him he wants it, I see how it's going to be) and running around the hangar. However, now he's a little cautious when he's first around Hubby. Every evening when I pick up Crazy from daycare he doesn't want Hubby to hold him. I end up making dinner with one hand because Crazy's on my hip. After dinner though he's finally warmed back up to Hubby and he's fine. But day after day he proves that I'm still the favorite. I'm okay with that.
No comments:
Post a Comment