04 October 2007
The things I do for you
Right now I should be working on my assignment for my class. I have to write a complete SOP (standard operating procedure) by Monday. If you don't know what a SOP is it's a very long, detailed description on how to do something. Not fun. I need have it finished by tomorrow afternoon because tomorrow night we're going out to dinner and then it's the weekend. I don't do classwork on the weekends when Hubby's home. Plus Sunday we're going on a tour of Mt. Fuji. Monday is a holiday so both Hubby and Crazy will be home so no time to work on it then either. By now you're probably wondering why I'm posting instead of working on it, right? Did you read the part about it not being fun? Plus I'm a huge procrastinator. I have nine pages written and am debating about adding pictures to it so I'm taking a "break". After this post is done, I'll be watching Desperate Housewives on iTunes and trying to find some other way to put off the incredibly boring assignment. But the most important reason I'm posting instead of writing is because I feel as though I owe you a post. I'm not the greatest at keeping this blog up-to-date so I'm taking the time out of my "busy" schedule to write a little something for you. Why? Because I love my readers that much! I don't want your feelings hurt because I haven't posted in a while. (Notice how I shifted the blame over to you?) Well I must go, my show has completed downloading and I have to fold some laundry (see I do do some work around here!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You still haven't done your homework!?!? Seriously lady, GET TO WORK!!!!!!! :)
Post a Comment