I told the kids that we needed to start packing for our trip to Grandma's house and that we needed to pack only the essentials. I explained that we wouldn't have a lot of room in the van so I needed them to share a small suitcase. Well Crazy got really excited about packing because that meant that we would be leaving for Grandma's soon. He offered to help pack Boo's things, you know, the important ones.
This is what he came up with:
He explained to me that Boo would have to have "Meow" (her cat lovey) while at Grandma's and that she might want more than one. After all, it is a long way to Grandma's. So, that's why he felt the need to pack not only "Meow" but her bobcat, her gray cat, another orange cat, another grey cat, and a teddy bear (in case she didn't feel like a cat). He also tried to pack an extremely large Hello Kitty in the main compartment before I drew the line. As sweet as it was for him to think of her and her stuffed animal needs, I told him the limit was two. Fortunately he agreed, after all, I was limiting his sister's toys right then, not his (yet!).
No comments:
Post a Comment