| Crime Scene Unit employees |
The beginning of this month was the Sheriff's Office's employee banquet. Even though I gave countless excuses for not going, including the fact that I wasn't an actual employee since I work for free, I was threatened talked into going. Hubby also thought it would be an excellent idea to go because he always drags me to his squadron events and he wanted the chance to go to something for me. Plus there was free BBQ. I mostly went to support the awesome department I work in since the Crime Scene Unit was getting recognized for all the hard work they did this past year. However, once the award presentation began I was surprised, actually more like completely shocked, to receive a Community Support Award from the Sheriff's Office! Apparently everyone but me knew about the award, which may have been why I was threatened, I mean talked into going. I like to think of the award as an Intern of the Year award, but it's probably more of a "Thanks for working for free these past two years" award. Oh well, I'll take what I can get!
No comments:
Post a Comment