This year Crazy requested to be a dragon from the movie How to Train Your Dragon. Not just any old dragon would do either, it had to be a deadly nadder dragon. My incredible aunt had to design his costume from a picture in a children's book that we sent her. He was thrilled when he got it.
Boo asked to be a butterfly, a green one, but when we were at Jo-ann's one day we saw a pattern for a Rupunzel costume. Boo is fascinated with Rupunzel so of course she had to have those long golden locks. This girl never wears dresses or skirts, so I was a little worried that she might balk at the idea of wearing the dress when she actually had to put it on. I worried for nothing, she was jumping up and down at the thought of put her costume on when it arrived.
![]() |
| Halloween at the aquarium |
I think it's next to impossible to have all three kids looking and smiling at the camera at the same time.
Maybe when they get older it won't be so hard...
I absolutely love this face that Hiccup is making. It shows her frustration with me taking too many photos and makes me laugh whenever I see it.
We were invited to our neighbor's house for a Halloween party before we all headed out trick-or-treating. Not long after arriving our little sunflower wilted. I guess the excitement of her first Halloween was just too much for her!
I can't wait until next Halloween to see what the kids decide to be!






No comments:
Post a Comment