Hiccup likes to take advantage of the time when her big brother and sister are at school. She adores playing outside, but I think when she's alone is when she enjoys it the most. She has free pick of the toys and I don't mind as much if she throws the ball into the street (we live on a court so there's not constant traffic). When her siblings are home and outside, there are bikes whizzing by and more times than not the neighbor's boys are out playing too. That's a lot of "big" kids for her to dodge and have to share with. And I do mean Hiccup having to share. She takes what she wants from whoever she wants, my kids or the neighbor's boys. Sometimes I think she barely tolerates watching them play with her push car. But when everyone's at school it's a whole different story. Hiccups get a huge grin on her face, asks for the garage door to be opened, wants me to put on her big sister's sunglasses, and heads outside to play to her heart's content.

No comments:
Post a Comment