Boo is my little drama queen. Sometimes I feel like she could give soap opera stars a run for their money. I know that some people don't believe me because she behaves beautifully around others. That just goes to prove my point that she's very good at acting. Well she recently had the chance to make her acting debut outside of my house. The church that her school is at had their Christmas play and invited the children from the preschool to participate. Boo was even asked to say some lines by herself. The preschool children were to be reindeer and as a group say some responses. Then Boo had her line by herself. We practiced several days until she had her part memorized. I thought her individual part was a little difficult for a 4 year old to say. One word in particular, "warmth", was a struggle for her. It got to be pretty funny watching her try to remember how to pronounce it.
The night of the play they gave her a microphone to make sure everyone could hear. She was very excited to get to use a microphone. She said all of her lines perfectly and was absolutely adorable! I'm so proud of her and I personally don't think you could find a cuter reindeer anywhere!
No comments:
Post a Comment