15 December 2012

Frisbee Week 2

The end of week two with our little helper elf is upon us and here's an update on the mischief he's gotten into:
Taking a "bubble" bath with Ariel
It took the kids two days to eat all the marshmallows.  I caught them sneaking in to visit him throughout the day and taking handfuls of the "bubbles".  Thank goodness the sink was clean!

Ready for a ride in the stroller
So riding in the girl's stroller wasn't the most brilliant idea that Frisbee's ever had.  Especially with an 18-month-old in the house.  Hiccup kept pulling him out of the stroller to carry him around or to put one of her stuffed animals in the stroller.  While she was doing that the other two were yelling in panic about how you can't touch him or he'll lose his magic.  Ugh!  Why didn't I foresee that?  I told them multiple times that babies don't count because they don't know any better.  I was met with skepticism each time.
Swinging in the tree swing
Frisbee was hanging out in the tree swing on Hiccup's zoo playset.  It took the kids awhile to find him that morning.  Probably because their playroom is a disaster area and he just blended in with the mess.

Showing off his artistic abilities
This one is by far my favorite!  Frisbee used a dry erase marker to draw on the kids' Christmas picture.  I was the only one that thought it was funny though.  I had to keep Mr. R from wiping it off before I took a picture.

Enjoying a sugary snack
Frisbee was caught one morning gorging himself on jellybeans.  Everyone knows that elves love sugar!

Just hanging out
We found him practicing his acrobatics on the curtain rod another morning.

Story time 
 Mr. R's favorite so far was the morning we found Frisbee by the Christmas tree reading How the Grinch Stole Christmas to some of his Skylanders characters.

1 comment:

Trier said...

Kimberly, I just took a look at all of Frisbee's adventures: You are SO creative!! Andrew and I had a good chuckle. I hope you all had a great holiday with Scott. Don't know how you're doing it by yourself!! - Trier