04 March 2012

Wrapped With Love

I hate going to the post office.  I mean I truly despise it.  Everyone in my family should consider it a small miracle that they receive anything in the mail, especially at Christmas.  Well, I had put off going to the post office for months to mail some things and I decided that I couldn't put it off any longer.  We had a large box to send to my parents and instead of wrapping it up in ugly brown packing paper, I used white packing paper.  Then I gave the kids some markers and stickers and told them to have at it.  I think they did an awesome job creating their own wrapping paper.  Mr. R drew pictures of our cats and labeled them so Grandma and Granddad would know who was who.  Boo drew pictures of our whole family.  We must resemble potatoes in her mind.  I also think it's funny when she adds everyone's forehead to the drawing.  Not sure why, but apparently your forehead is more important than ears.



Mr. R also drew a picture of himself with Grandma and Granddad.  He specializes in three-legged people.  Why?  I quote, "I just have to."  He also added a little love note on there.  Too cute!  Once the kids were finished decorating the box it was time to mail it.  I waved good-bye to Hubby on his way out the door with the package.  Hahahahaha!  I truly hate going to the post office...

No comments: